Type the code from the image
3. Register your Sitefinity website as an application in your Twitter Account. Enter your website name and full URL in the Name and Website fields.
4. After creating your application, you will see an application details screen like below. Click on the “Keys and Access Tokens” tab and make note of the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret.
5. Login to Sitefinity backend of your website.
6. Go to Administration > Settings and click on Twitter in the left column.
7. Click "Add a registered Twitter application" button.
8. Enter the Application Name, the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret that you noted you’re your Twitter account and click Save.
9. The application will appear in the list of registered applications
10. Click the Actions link of the newly added application and click Associate Twitter User.
This will redirect you to the twitter login page for authentication.
11. Enter your Twitter login credential once again (Use same credential that was used in the first step).
Note: If you want some changes in the twitter feed template then go to Sitefinity > Design > Widget Templates and search "Twitter Feed" from the search box. This will show you the Twitter Feed widget template. Click on the template to edit it and save your changes.