Flywheel makes digital meaningful. Our integrated expertise in design, technology and content transforms strategy into tangible results. We are seeking a Digital Architect who has a passion for quality and enjoys an entrepreneurial
Term: Full Time / Flexible
Location: Our office (130 Spadina Ave, Suite 407, Toronto, ON). Hybrid options are available.
Start Date: Flexible
Salary: Commensurate with experience
This is a project-based role where digital architects work within a highly skilled team of developers, marketers, and account managers each with a specialized area of expertise. The Digital Architect plays an integral role in creating user experiences and solutions by blending design and data while leveraging a variety of platforms and technology to deliver business objectives and delight users. Responsibilities include; creating detailed functional plans, proposing and documenting system architecture within and across platforms, UX and system research, creating mock-ups and diagrams, and gaining alignment with clients and internal teams.
Successful candidates will have experience creating sophisticated digital solutions that deliver strong user experiences and business outcomes, while embracing complex challenges and providing clarity for business leadership. In addition, a successful candidate will be a thoughtful listener, a quick learner, be self-motivated, and have strong time and task management skills in order to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral, written, and diagrammatic communication skills
- Expert at solution development across CRM, Marketing Automation, and Digital Experience Platforms
- Proven understanding of system integration techniques (Including APIs, webservices, ETL)
- Solid creative thinking and effective client-facing presentations
- Analysis and synthesis of data & research findings into architecture/design approaches
- Utilization of research methodologies to understand users / audiences
- Mastery of Salesforce
Additional Experience an asset:
- UI Design
- Sitefinity DXP
- Using Agile development approaches throughout development lifecycle
- Proficient with Figma & Adobe suite
- First-hand experience with HTML
Please enclose your resume and portfolio including links to online projects that you have worked on, detailing your role/involvement.