Flywheel Strategic brings integrated expertise in design, technology and content to raise our client’s sales and marketing platforms to a higher sphere. We are seeking a part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to assist in creating content for web and social as well as facilitate the management of client relations, social platforms, digital campaigns and web properties for Flywheel Strategic.
This is a part-time role (approximately 20-25 hour per week). The Digital Marketing Candidate will play an integral role in creating actionable content, compelling social media campaigns and implementing digital advertising strategies for clients across multiple industries.
Content Strategy and Development
Social Platform Management
AdWords and Analytics Experience
SEO Strategy and Copywriting
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing
- Creating blogs, social posts, web content, white papers, email content, etc.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal)
A marketing/research/event coordination background; through work, school, or both.
- Interest in/commitment to the digital marketing and/or communications
- Interest in content management, client management and strategic thinking
- High proficiency and interest in social media; strong familiarity with Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Ability to develop outreach strategies to connect with target audiences
- Able to work independently and take initiative while also being an effective team player
- Able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Proven attention to detail
- Self-starter, independent worker, sharp thinker with an optimistic attitude.
Additional Assets (not required)
- Photoshop or other graphic design tool proficiency
How to Apply
- Coordinating with managers or clients on projects and deliverables
- Updating daily client reports and stakeholder calendars
- Provide support for traditional, event, digital and social media marketing
- Assist with preparing frequent reports using Facebook Insights, Twitter Analytics, Google Analytics and AdWords
- Collect and compile stats for omni-platform campaign reporting, along with other internal requests
- Proofread marketing assets to ensure accuracy and alignment to brief
Please submit a cover letter, resume and LinkedIn profile by noon, Friday May 25th